Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2015

MTV music awards

Hey guys how are you ?
So yesterday I went to the MTV music awards in Israel and it was awesome!!
I've never been in this kind of event and I was really surprised at what happened... There were a lot of failures... Which kinda sucked, but I was with my good friends so we sang, laughed and especially talked. Even though I didn't know most of the singers, I was really connected... There were not a lot of awards. It was mostly each singer sang one song and that's it. There were a few singers that I really like, like Shiri Mymon, Harel Skaat and Sarit Hadad. 
The atmoshpere of the event was so colorful and fun. We were invited to come at 7:30 pm when the actual ceremony started at 9 pm. Meanwhile, we could take pictures with signs of emojis, and ate a lot of kinder bueno. The stage was split to two sections, one for VIP and one for P. One singer sang here and one there. A little confusing but the sound was good and we could jump and it was so much fun.
For this occasion my big and amazing sister decided to dress me up. My sister is my inspiration and I LOVE her style. It's hard for me to take her clothes because we have different figures. Most of her clothes are very tight on me and unflatter me. It kinda sucks cause any of her clothes, regardless of the price, are crazily beautiful. Still, she made my outfit stand out and suitable for the event. On the one hand, it's simple, but on the other hand leaves a mark.
Hope you'll like my outfit as much as I do and maybe even more :)
If you like that I wrote more than usual and really shared what I did, please let me know in the comments and I'll keep doing it :)
Love you, Kim   :)


  היי חברים מה שלומכם ?

אז אתמול הייתי בטקס פרסי המוסיקה של אמטיוי ישראל והיה פשוט מדהים !!
מעולם לא הייתי באירוע בסגנון וממש הופתעתי מימה שהיה... היה דיי הרבה תקלות, שזה קצת ביאס, אבל הייתי עם חברות טובות שלי ככה ששרנו צחקנו ובעיקר דיברנו :)

למרות שלא הכרתי את רוב הזמרים מאוד הצלחתי להתחבר... לא היו הרבה פרסים, זה היה בעיקר זמרים ששרים שיר אחד כל אחד וזהו, היו שם זמרים שאני מאוד אוהבת כמו שירי מימון , הראל סקעת ושרית חדד. 
האווירה של הטקס הייתה מאוד צבוענית וכיפית, הוזמנו לשעה 19:30 והטקס עצמו התחיל בשעה 21:00... בזמן הזה אכלנו המון קינדר בואנו והצטלמנו עם שלטים של אימוג׳ים (קוללל).
הבמה הייתה מחולקת, איזור של וי איי פי ואיזור של אנשים רגילים, זמר פה זמר שם, קצת מבלבל אבל שמעו טוב והיה מקפיץ וכיף...
לכבוד המאורע אחותי הגדולה והמדהימה החליטה להלביש אותי, אחותי היא ההשראה שלי ואני כל כך אוהבת את הסטייל שלי, קשה לי לקחת ממנה בגדים בגלל שיש לנו מימדים שונים, רוב הבגדים שלה מאוד צמודים עלי ולא מחמיאים, זה דיי מבאס כי כל בגד שלה לא משנה המחיר שלו, יהיה מטורף מרוב יופי!!!
אבל בכל זאת היא הצליחה למצוא לי תלבושת שתגרום לי להתבלט, ותתאים לאירוע, מצד אחד פשוטה, מצד שני משאירה חותם.
מקווה שתאהבו את הלוק בדיוק כמוני ואולי אפילו יותר :)
אם אהבתם שבפוסט קצת יותר כתבתי מהרגיל ובאמת שיתפתי מה שעשיתי ביום, תודיעו לי בתגובות ואמשיך לעשות זאת :)
אוהבת המון, קים :)














 Bag: Azrieli
Shirt: Zara
Shorts: Yanga
Shoes: Bershka


תיק: עזריאלי
חולצה: זארה
מכנסיים: יאנגה
נעליים: ברשקה


No comments :

Post a Comment